Emergency Pet Care
Sun Dog Cat Moon can help your pet with emergency care during our regular office hours. While we hope that you will never need us for emergency pet care, we recommend adding our phone number and address to your phone’s contact list--just in case.
In the event of an emergency, please call our hospital right away at [clinic-phone] so we know that you are on your way. This will give our team the time needed to prepare for your pet’s arrival.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CARE
If your pet experiences an emergency after our regular hours, please contact one of the emergency hospitals below:
When to Bring in Your Pet for Urgent Care
We recommend that you call us immediately if your pet is experiencing any of the following:
- Choking or having difficulty breathing
- Hit by a car or suffered blunt-force trauma of any kind
- Ingested a foreign object such as a toy, sock, or string
- Ingested something poisonous
- Profuse bleeding
- Inability to move or stand
- Unusually warm or cold
- Having a seizure
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive vomiting and/or severe diarrhea
- Blood in stool
- Unable to pass stool or urinate
When in doubt about your pet’s condition, call us—our team will be more than happy to answer your questions, offer advice, or set up a room so we can see your pet.