Pet Laser Therapy
Laser therapy is a non-invasive veterinary care tool that’s ultra-comfortable for your pet. Whether your pet needs pain management for arthritis or surgery recovery, you’ll be amazed at the tool’s comforting benefits for your pet.
The laser therapy process is simple. We apply our special laser to any area your pet is experiencing pain. Once turned on, the laser generates a gentle heating sensation on the outside, while gently interacting with your pet’s tissues inside. If your pet is averse to acupuncture treatments, laser therapy is a good option that helps create a similar ease.
Laser therapy can be integrated into treatment plans for a variety of conditions, including:
- Pain relief
- Wound healing
- Post-surgical pain relief
- Arthritic conditions
- Intervertebral disc disease
- Degenerative joint disease (DJD)
- Lick granulomas
- Severe and acute otitis
- Pyotraumatic dermatitis
- Degloving injuries
- Dermatological conditions
- Periodontal disease
- ...and more
Laser therapy sounds fancy, but it’s quite simple in usage. The laser device emits measured pulses of infrared light that penetrates through the skin and into muscle tissue. The light ultimately causes changes in the tissue’s cell that trigger cellular repair and regeneration.
Laser therapy is downright amazing: non-invasive, drug-free, and painless with no side effects. Specific benefits include:
- Non-invasive procedure with no known side effects
- Speeds the healing process at a cellular level
- Calming, warm sensation for your pet
- Low risk of infection
- Decreases inflammation and swelling
- Increases blood circulation
- Accelerates healing while reducing pain, and increasing mobility
IS LASER THERAPY FOR YOUR PET?
The method might be exactly what your pet needs for a more comfortable life. Our team is here to teach you about the procedure. Just call!